Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

The first moment I saw this game, i thought, 'Probably just another fan-made madness game'. But i clicked on it anyway, since fan-made madness games are sometimes really fun, (Thing Thing). So the moment I saw that Krinkels had made this i immediately, i guess, jumped around the house as this massive game was loading. I had a freaking good time wasting my day trying to get as high level as a could on arena mode. Although I havent played much career, what I have played was brilliant. I felt like I was starring in a madness movie. It really captures the feeling of complete madness. The controls were also great along with the music and detail of this spectacular game. My only flaw thought, is the fairly frequent lag. I would find myself trying to pick up a gun, and getting no response so i would press 'E' a second time hoping to pick ip up, but all that would happen is my character would pick up and throw a fully cocked gun. Despite this, the game was never ending fun and I loved it.

4.5 out of 5. 9 out of 10.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

the first 3 seconds of the games is good.

Until that knife, that pain in the arse knife. btw it wasn't a very good aprils fools joke.

Apartment floor 96 Apartment floor 96

alright

although i am not much of a fan of point and click

Zombocalypse Zombocalypse

awesome

simple controls and just an addictive game.

K.O.L.M. 2 K.O.L.M. 2

awesome

i really found this awesome.

Pogo Swing! Pogo Swing!

cool

I like the art and humour

Escape from Hell. Escape from Hell.

wow

the games art feels amazing and the controls make a awesome game.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

cool

I remember when i was about 8 or 9 i played this game and got nightmares for weeks. lol

[SS]- Cheese is born [SS]- Cheese is born

alright

i sorta like it because i see the humor in this.

Aetherpunk 1.1 Aetherpunk 1.1